The E-Z ON Auto Tops Difference
Convertible Top Replacements
Using state-of-the-art Gerber cutting equipment and precision patterns, E-Z ON works to exceed the expectations of customers. They design, develop, install, and test all of their products. By doing this, they ensure the quality of their convertible tops and provide long lasting value to our customers.
Convertible Auto Headliners
E-Z ON offers the highest quality aftermarket convertible auto headliners. Convertible headlining is the material that installs inside the car and covers the convertible top frame. This headliner will replace the original convertible headliner and will install just like the original.
E-Z ON offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY on our SGR-Maxbond® and EWP® Window Installations. If the window ever leaks or the bond of the topping to the glass fails, we will replace the top for the original purchaser free of charge!
The E-Z ON Auto Tops Difference
- Our engineering staff has many years of experience in the industry.
- We don't just duplicate designs, we improve them.
- We use state of the art computerized cutting equipment.
- Our convertible tops are of superior quality.
- Our tops are inspected multiple times during the manufacturing process.
- We offer a 100% fit guarantee.
- Most competitive pricing in the industry.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
If it's E-Z ON, IT'S QUALITY
Robbins Auto Tops
Three generations of the Robbins family have owned and operated Robbins Auto Top LLC since its founding in 1943. Robbins was originally knows as a maker of foreign car tops but in 1985 they expanded their line to cover domestic convertibles and are now recognized as one of the premier makers of replacement tops in the industry.
Robbins makes a very high quality product which offers long term value to convertible owners. They use only first quality materials and original style components and offer the finest workmanship.
Robbins Convertible Top Quality
- Computerized Cutting: Use of computerized Gerber Cutter cutting equipment
- Factory Designs Duplicated or Improved: They add reinforcements, use better heat-sealing processes, and other manufacturing techniques; to produce high quality products.
- Heat-sealed Reinforcements: Done for extra strength and to prevent side to side shrinkage in tops. Heat-sealed reinforcements won’t bubble or fail over time like glued reinforcements.
- Glass Windows: Robbins Heat-seals glass into our tops and glass window assemblies using the same techniques as GM, Ford, Chrysler, and does not use inferior methods.
Our glass windows are made using tempered safety glass, and are marked AS-2 to show they meet all requirements of the National Traffic and Vehicle Safety Act, and the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard, No. 205 (Glazing Materials CF MVSS 205).
- Plastic Windows: They use Regalite B.U.V. and Ultrashield plastic sheets, never lower quality less expensive grades. Parts duplicate all factory style extrusions and components.
- Exquisite Attention to Finish and Detail: Our bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in our products is held to a uniform length, and we do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Pre-Punched Bolt Holes And Alignment Guide Holes: Pre-punched bolt holes and alignment guide holes for precise fit and to speed installation in late model Chrysler, Mustang, and GM convertible tops and glass windows.